Friday, November 21, 2008

Roadside assistance for cyclists


This is awesome, Pedal Secure provides a roadside assistance program similar to AAA.

Pedal Secure Membership Benefits Includes:
  • Transportation to Bicycle Repair Center Or ...
  • Transportation to Nearest Return Location (Car, home, work)
  • Repair or Replacement of Flat Tire(s)
  • Repair or Replacement of Broken Chains
  • Repair or Replacement of Damaged Spokes
  • Repair or Replacement of Damaged Pedals
  • Repair or Replacement of Damaged Cables
  • Repair or Replacement of Damaged Wheels
  • Four Service Plans So We Can Accommodate Everyone
  • We Guarantee to Get You Back On The Road Again!



This is pretty cool, especially considering I had a flat this morning. Now sure I dealt with it, but there will be times I call my wife for help. This could give me other options. I like this idea and am glad to see it is available nationwide. All from a company based in Beaverton, OR, which is cool since I used to live there.

No comments: