Monday, April 27, 2009

I am back today, and my Commute

Duncan Profile riding the Raptobike
I was in Phoenix Friday through Sunday visiting my Dad. He is well and we got him a sun trike so he can get a bit of exercise. I returned late last night and did the long ride in with DKW today. 23 miles as we go up Juanita to Woodenville and then taking the Burke Gilman to Redmond and then up Old Redmond Way to Kirkland. Our standard loop for training.

I managed to run straight into a pothole and got quite the shock. I believe it put a ding in the front rim as hitting the brake now makes an annoying sound. I also had some issues with my light mount. So the Raptobike will go to the shop tomorrow and I will right the corsa for the rest of the week. The timing is right as the 13T cog is in for the Rohloff.

Well it is time to go back to work for me.

No comments: